Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2001

[sharechat] AIA - AIRVA

From: "Michael Gore" <michgore@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 10:56:37 +1200

So now both Qantas and Virgin are eyeing the main trunk air routes in NZ and a price war like what is going on in Aussie at the moment seems possible.  Great for consumers but this surely must be more terrible news for Air NZ.  Good news though for Auckland Airport which as a bonus seems to be down a little off prices of a month or so ago.  I bought AIA this morning.  Put me down as blatantly trumpeting my own interests.  michael

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] AIA - AIRVA Nigel Wilson