Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2001

Re: [sharechat] Dissecting the Postings

From: "Mike Grice" <miktel@voyager.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 21:27:36 +1200

Hi Mark Walley, Derek & Phaedrus.

Thanks for your replies
Mark,
'paper' aka thesis aka assignment aka homework.
Commissioned by me for the benefit of me. Nothing more sinister than furthering ones education..
Comments I will use are relevant (if any) views on my chosen topic."Can an individual influence the outcome of their investment" Initially I considered addressing 4 areas (see my posting 23 April) although I have since decided to extend this to 5 to cover computer programmes such as Metashare.
No names or email addresses of contributors will be used.
I mistakenly hoped from my first posting that I could gather the information I needed simply by initiating a topic. I was wrong, and admit I should have made known my purpose from the start.

Derek,
Sorry I do not see how TMN being a 10 bagger would be of any use to me.. unless I'm missing something.

Phaedrus,
The no sell/become investor comment was merely an attempt at humour.
I  entirely agree with your comments.I am no newcomer to the sharemarket though, and have had my share of falls. (I think somewhere in the attic I may have some Chase scrip)....shudder.
I agree that mistakes=learning, which is fast being reinforced in my using this site.
I have noted your postings, and I find your area of technical analysis interesting.
Is there a website where I can find out more?

If any one has any contributions to make I'd be grateful, and I in turn will try to repress any further attempts
at humour. I know you people take your work seriously, but I  have to say..Tough Crowd!!

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Force AXL