Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2001

Re: Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] GPG

From: "Brian Brakenridge" <brianbrak@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 10:20:14 +1200

Thanks Peter.

In the context of the NZSE GPG is an interesting company. I class it as a "Value Based Mutual Fund", with no loads apart from brokerage, no annual fees, management who have been with the "fund" for a long time and very good consistent growth and returns.

Equity has grown something like 330% in 7 years which is something like 20% compounding (correct my maths if I'm wrong). And they have a lot of irons in the fire at present indicating they are making significant moves in a bull market which offers a lot of value plays for a company with GBP67m in cash to play with.

Well worth some research.

And no, I'm not plugging the stock, simply sharing an opinion and seeking others views.

Cheers

Brian

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Bliss Brian