Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2001

[sharechat] Re: AIR NZ

From: Derek <dkw@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 11:04:57 +1200

Although the NZ Quantas recievership is a bit sad for it's employees, it
has to be good news for Air NZ. Imagine its only significant competitor in
the NZ market going under. With the history of AIR NZs competitors
struggling to keep afloat it would take an Airline with lots of guts & cash
to try again.

I'm begining to think that my days of $260 return flights from Wellington
to Invercargill may be numbered.

But with the current Ansett mess, it makes you wander which way AIR shares
will go tomorrow. I'm guessing a bit more positive movement.

Derek

(don't hold AIR)

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Re: AIR NZ Derek