Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2001

Re: [sharechat] Re Challenge Petroleum

From: "Richard Hooper" <hoop@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 13:58:17 +1200

Me too

The whole idea of shatchat is to swap facts , figures ,information ,disinformation ,rumours & gossip. It alerts us people that something might be happening and allows us to delve further into that company or whatever. Without Mick ,Gerry ,Peter and all of us sharechat forum would be useless and would cease to exist.
Forums are there to add knowledge to help make a decision after we ourselves have done our homework.  ....If I relied solely on the advice from forums I would probably be broke by now...:))

Hoop