Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2001

Re: [sharechat] TTP

From: "Ken Donelan" <kdonelan@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 22:45:42 +1200

Sorry pals, there ain't gonna to be a dividend:

1.  Refer to the 31/1200 Annual Report  -
" The directors are of the view that the Company's current structure, its
ongoing capital expenditure requirements, the uncertain property market and
the redemption of the Convertible Capital Notes in 2004 means the
reinstatement of dividends in unlikely in the near term."

2. Irrespective of the above there are plans to convert each 100 shares into
35 x $1.00 Secured Bonds paying 10% interest pa and convertible to cash on
27/6/2011.