Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2001

[sharechat] Home and Forum page / Nickkearny / nick accumin

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 10:14:23 +1200

Nick Kearny,

I seem to have the names mixed up, but I hope that you noticed that my last post " silly competitions " referred to " nick acummin". Sorry about that!

As to " nick accummin ", your total contributions from March 1 to April 12, were 9, of which 4 were devoted to NUFARM2 to Frucor, 2 to FLB, 1 to Capstone.

About 1 in every 5 days.

I could only spot 2 disclosures.

Yesterday, yes, you guessed it: NUFARM : 2, Frucor 1- no disclosures!

Therefore, of your total  12 entries since March 1, 6 or half of the total number has been spent on extolling the virtues of NUFARM !

You would'nt call that diversity, would you, Nick! Fancy, subscribers having to see that word over and over again!

Almost as bad as having the word " competitions " repeated on the Forum!

Anyway, the success of the Forum depends on the depth and diversity of the contributions first. Readers will only select those posts worthwhile reading!

You seem to be reading " every post " according to one of your entries.

Why not make the " sharechat page " your home page first. That should give you the links to newspapers, markets and the contributions from the sharechat team!

Then, I suggest, you unsubscribe and bring up your FORUM page. I aim my mouse to the centre of this page, then right- click the mouse; I look for the word " shortcut ", then left-click on this word.

If you now look at your desktop, then you will find an ICON.

So next time: double- click this icon and you are on the FORUM page!

You just click on the items, you want to read! No more clogged email boxes!

Gerry