Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2001

Re: [sharechat] Sharetrading and tax

From: "Murray McLean" <murray@mcleanandco.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 08:11:15 +1200

Refer www.mcleanandco.co.nz and Article "You are an Investor- Are you in
Business?" in the Knowledge and Information Centre.

Murray McLean   C.A. , D.B.S.
McLean and Co.,  Chartered Accountants
133 Main Rd, Clive, New Zealand 4152
Tel. No. (06)8700952
Fax. No. (06)8700955
Email Address murray@mcleanandco.co.nz
Website www.mcleanandco.co.nz

Here are two must see websites to visit-  www.mcleanandco.co.nz  (the
website of McLean and Co., Chartered Accountants), and www.taxreturnz.co.nz,
(New Zealand's premier website for tax return and associated professionals
and their clients).  See you there!!!

We would be pleased to assist you in your accounting/ tax requirements.
With modern technology it is possible to deal with an Accountant from afar.
You can print off our Document relating to Documentation Required to Prepare
Your Financial Statements and Tax Returns from our website
www.mcleanandco.co.nz