Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2001

[sharechat] These silly competitions

From: "nick" <acummin@es.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 18:30:46 +1200

        I will probably cop some flak here, however im sure
im not the only one who is heartily sick of all these  "guess the
price" type competitions.  The way gerry is going he will probably
want to run a competition on how many people agree with me.
        I have been subscribed to this service for several years, and read
every post , however it is starting to become a chore, most threads
end up as some kind of competiion.
    Even the endless AQL postings were better than this, at least they were
amusing.   The only good comp is the beat the broker competition,
and a useful excersise.  Guess the price of the nasdaq etc are simply
tedious
          nick