Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2001

Re: [sharechat] .................DOW / NASDAQ Competition.. ( 1 ) ......NOW OPEN !

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 17:25:44 +1200

Readers,

Please refer to my announcement of April 12. It discusses the details and rules of this Competition.

Following some emails to my mailbox, I want to answer these questions:

1.Q: Will the two prizes of $ 35.00 be paid out?

Answ.: I shall remit the $ 70.00 or $ NZ seventy dollars, to a guarantor within the next few days and this will confirm the payout of the prizes in Jan. 2002.

2.Q: Is this a business venture?

Answ.: No; you won't get any emails to your address unless you win one or both prizes! I have to notify you somehow!

3. Q.: The rules state that a " hidden email " address is not valid, how can I fix this problem?

Ans.: Should you chose to do so, select Message Boards and click on Options, and remove the " hidden email " option. You can use a pseudonym at any time!

There is no need to fill in certain details, when you register. I don't need these: I am not doing any market research! But I do need a visible email address!

4.Q.: Your language in the Competition document is somewhat " strong ". Why?

Ans.: It is best to overlook this and participate in the competition.
As there is money involved, I need certain safeguards while the participant also needs protection.

5.Q.: When will the competition close?

Ans.: Many people are away for the holidays, others entertain guests. Therefore, there will be limited participation just now.

It will close before April 23 but we hope to close before that date. This will be announced on this page.
Once it is closed, I shall prepare a summary of valid entries as was done with the previous competitions.

My thanks to the MD. of Sharechat / NetBroker, mr. Ben Dutton. As usual, he quickly found solutions to the needs of Forum members!

Thanking all prospective Participants in this competition,

Gerry,
( Competition organizer )

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] nasdaq and dow past year price history daniel