Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - April 2001

[sharechat] AMP and RUBICON> RBC> P. Maiden / Greg / greg

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 11:25:18 +1200

greg,

Yesterday, there were three of you on the line, one of them was written thus: Greg.

My reply was as a result of yesterday's last post !

I want to work on a couple of items for the Forum, I have already spent a lot of time discussing RBC and can't afford to spend any more time on it.

Sorry,

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] NASDAQ >>>>>>>>>>.. COMPETITION Adrian & Vanessa