Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

[sharechat] Beat the Brokers - March Standings

From: "Mike Hudson" <mikehudson@clear.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 23:11:44 +1200

Top Five:

We have a new leader. Chris Castle takes over for the second time with $72,633. The doubling in price of APF yesterday catapulted him (her?) to the top but will it last?

Very little change in the other top five possies; Keith Frankum down one at two, Marilyn up one at three, John Ascroft down one at four and Andrew Cooper unchanged at five.

Gainers:

Athol Ryan up 43 to 21

Michael Trail up 34 to 22

Chris Steptoe up 34 to 26

Tony W up 28 to 29

L and A Bax up 28 to 59

Losers:

G Lucas down 47 to 71

Iccon down 44 to 54

Adrienne O’Sullivan down 41 to 69

Rini H down 39 to 64

Matthew Van Veen down 34 to 60

Best Broker

ABN AMRO $55,284 (6)

Worst Broker

D F Mainland $37,267 (74) dishonourable mention UBS Warburg (71)

Share Gainers

APF 137.5%

TWRCA 17.6%

FBU 14.4%

SAN 13.8%

SPE 12.5%

Share losers:

EFC 100% DELISTED

CSG 86.1%

SVY 53.2%

SMR 47.7%

ADV 41.4%

Dividends

AIA, AIR, BCH, CNZ, EBO, FRU, HFE, INL, LPC, MON, NPX, PFI, POA, POT, RBD, SKC, SPN, STU, TEL, THL, TRH, WAM, WRI

If I have missed any please let me know.

Winning/Losing portfolios

J F M

Profit 53 44 27

Loss 22 31 48

Total portfolio value: Opening = 75 x $50k

Opening $ 3.750m

Jan $ 3.796m

Feb $ 3.812m

Mar $ 3.640m