Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

Re: [sharechat] My opinion

From: Derek <dkw@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 19:57:44 +1200

All this may be true, but none-the less some companies in this neck of the
woods have already 'crashed' despite no major profit warnings. Telemedia is
a good example, 97% off its highs thats 97% !!! Hard to imagine that it
will keep going down even if the Nadaq ends up at 500 (that would only be
about 90% of its highs. The Nasdaq would need to be about 150 for the 97%
level !).

Derek

Disc. Bought some TMN today at 30c.