Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

[sharechat] FLB

From: "nick" <acummin@es.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 17:14:58 +1200

    The  latest move up in price looks very encouraging,
surely there is soon to be a play made for this company.
 After last years fiasco with forests i will be looking for a quick
exit as soon as the share looks like it may begin to fall again.
         If all the speculation comes to nothing we will be left with
a company operating in a depressed industry, which has falling
dividends and has dropped out of the top ten.
         Come on GPG where are you  lol

  nick

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] AIRVA and AIRVB Derek