Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

[sharechat] RMG

From: te ranginui <tranginui@yahoo.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 17:26:31 +1200 (NZST)

Hello fullas!

I was reading the paper today and that fulla Gaynaw
was saying that RMG was insulvent. What dus that mean?
How can it stil be going. My mate Mihi had a concrete
laying cumpany and \when he was insulvent he went bust
and had to work on one of them Maccess skemes. What is
the diference?

Can any of you clever fullas tell me what is going on.

Te Ranginui Hohepa Royal III
(of a cheifly line)

http://my.yahoo.com.au - My Yahoo!
- Have news, stocks, weather, sports and more in one place.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: [sharechat] learning G Stolwyk