Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

Re: [sharechat] AIRVA

From: "Michael Gore" <michgore@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 14:35:27 +1200

Yes Gerry, you advised me to sell at the time and I did not take your advice.  Shame - but I have been burned before taking advice from this forum.  Bought Advantage at three bucks for example.  Sold Carter Holt at $1.58.  Sold Contact at $2.67.  I thought I would take a longer term view and stop adding to a brokers profits by trying to chase short term movements.  That hasn't worked for me either.  My experience of the markets has been continually cutting my losses.  Thought I would hang in there this time.  I had been convinced that I would see a small rise in FFS straight away after separation.  Oh well, maybe I am learning.  Your excellent posts are certainly contributing to my education here.  Could you foresee Air Nz dropping even further???
regards  Michael