Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

[sharechat] Advantage - when to buy?????

From: "John Weernink" <johnw@cybernet.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 23:46:38 +1200

Hi fellow share chatters,

I recently sold out of Advantage at $1.65 before the (disappointing) profit
announcement. The price has come down steadily since then. What is a
reasonable price to step back in again?

I had my sights set on $0.80 but the way the stock is behaving the dip could
be well below that. I noticed that the Company is not making a lot of
announcements this year. Is that to be interpreted as trouble? Is is a stock
to have in the portefolio at all? Your thoughts are much appreciated.

John

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: RE: Re: [sharechat] Rubicon - First leg of the double! ENZA Chris Castle