Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] rubicon

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 22:58:18 +1200

Readers, please read the disclaimer at bottom of page.

Jim,

The Directors calculated a NTA backing of 88 cents.

I spent quite some time studying RBC and thought that there would have been some dumping once trading started.

This did not occur and coupled with massive turnovers, the stock is steadily rising, 43.6 mill shares yesterday, closing @ 44 cents, 30.4 mill shares closing @ 49 cents, today.

They have $ 50 mill cash and can sell some inherited assets quite quickly.
Also a 17.6% strategic stake in FFS/ FSSPA, a good quality stake in Capstone (US) and other disposable assets.

They have Bio tech. assets of excellent quality.

Within a short time, they could pick up some of the underrated cheap companies, if they so wish. The Board has a - highly desirable -  international outlook.

In my opinion, they are a very good buy and they are cheap! It is therefore difficult to get the price down.

I noticed that as soon the stock dropped one cent only, the crowd are pushing the price back up and beyond!

I got some yesterday and I am very happy to have bought them.

Regards,

Gerry

Disclaimer.
Readers are not asked to buy, hold or sell shares. To do so, will be entirely at their own risk.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] <<G Stolwyk>> Rubicon International Outlook Marilyn Munroe