Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

Re: [sharechat] DB Group

From: "Ben Dutton" <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 17:19:52 +1200

Hi Jeff, great post, but you may have seen in the news that DB have done an
about turn with their decision.  Check it out here:

'Decent Blokes' at DB Resurrect Monteiths
DB has changed its mind about closing the Monteith's brewery on the West
Coast following a public outcry which could have severely dented the brand.

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/articles/20010327-DBGmonteithslives.shtml

Thus it looks like we can all start drinking Monteith's again :-)

Best Regards

Ben Dutton
(Disc. do not hold DBG)