Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

[sharechat] Wilson Neil - Ian Andrews-Rosscoe

From: "Brian Jones" <ibbij@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 13:28:52 +1200

If Wilson Neill Directors have acted without fault over the last couple of
years then any criticism by Ian Andrews can be ignored and his attacks
should have no affect on the company.
The Directors do have the ability and freedom to reply to all his comments
but seem very reluctant to do so.
I believe Mr Andrews may be one of those who put a considerable amount of
his capital at risk during WNC's transformation (subscribing to a 2c cash
issue when shares could be purchased on the market at a lot less etc.) which
kept the company going in those critical days.A return related to the risk
is surely justified.
Ther are others I believe, who have taken rewards without the risk and at
shareholders expense.
If Ian Andrews can expose the skulduggery,and as a result have the company
clean up it's act, more power to his arm.
If he can also buy shares cheaply and as a result of his actions see them
appreciate in the future, good luck to him!
I also like to bear in mind that the unlisted market has similarities with
the South American jungle.