Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] rbd

From: "Peter Maiden" <pmaiden@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 11:39:17 +1200

Dianne - agree with most of what you say.

I'll own up to being a profit taker when AMP offered $1.25.  This was because I had become disillusioned about where the share price, and to a certain extent the company, was heading.

People either hate or love RBD - there doesn't appear to be any middle ground..

At today's price still a great dividend yield and not much in the way of downside in the price.

At least on paper - but as you say the market doesn't always see RBD in that light.

Even though don't have RBD shares at the moment still follow their performance with interest though.

Cheers

Peter

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Newcall are they packaging themselves for venture funding AND for sale? Gourdie, Rob