Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

Re: Re: RE: [sharechat] Te Ranginui.. Kaipai the good.

From: "Heather Reiss" <lightone@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 12:20:48 +1200

Yeah, I agree.
Now..... regarding Te Ranginui's query about Commsoft. I too want to know more about what has (obviously) gone wrong! Is this a general result of loss of faith in tech stocks? Is poor management playing a part in the demise in this company's share price. I am suprised as I felt CSG had much potential.So.... to some of you more knowledgeable share chatters, that maori(?) fulla and myself would love our genuine questions to be answered.Thanks.

Cheers
Heather

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Telemedia attn. Te Ranginui Wedde, John