Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

Re: [sharechat] RMG

From: "Moffats Mount Maunganui" <moffsmtm@wave.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 17:53:12 +1300

200,000 volume on ASX today,steady trading on both exchanges the last two or three months
on a declining price.Paul Cooney had a series of questions put to him on Share Chat on which he is to comment.No Doubt many of these questions will be answered on Thursday and his comments will follow soon after.I predict that it will have taken longer than expected to merge and rationalise recent acquisitions.I own shares and options as a long term investment.- Moff.
Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/free_video/

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Sky City-Force T/O Geoff Ewert