Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

Re: Re: [sharechat] Fw: May the FORCE be with you all

From: "Colin Ross" <ceejaynz@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 09:37:59 +1300

Thank you Will for your cool head and good balance.
This kerfuffle is interesting to me only in so far as the fact that the most
offensive postings  I have seen  have been the ill-spelled and bad-mouthed
 surely a sign of meagre intelligence and vocabluary)

 - COMPLAINTS.

The Delete button works like a charm

Ceejay