Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

RE: [sharechat] Fw: May the FORCE be with you all

From: "Andrew Dengel" <adengel@voyager.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 12:10:19 +1300

Hear Hear Hugh,

This chap is a plank!  I cant for the life of me understand why people
object to answering a few simple questions that are designed to help the
entire country plan its future needs and requirements for the betterment of
us all!? Sometimes people obsessions with privacy are absurd, they obviously
don't realise the costs to themselves and everyone else.

Andrew