|From:||"Mike Hudson" <email@example.com>|
|Date:||Fri, 2 Mar 2001 21:49:00 +1300|
Well here it is, what you have all been waiting for, the February Beat the Brokers table.
I promised you thrills, I promised you spills and we have a complete reversal of fortune. The top five are
1. Keith Frankum TPC FRU ITC VTL MSL up from 17 last month
2. Maverick RTX SMR SCL VTL MSL up from 75 (so there Graeme Martin!)
3. John Ascroft TEL FFS SKC CEN MSL up from 58
4. Marilun Munroe AIA CAH FRU NOG MSL up from 68 (who said all blondes were dumb)
5. Andrew Cooper TTP CDI NOG FFS MSL up from 73
Anybody notice a common factor?
Maverick up 73 places
Andrew Cooper up 68
Marilyn Munroe up 64
Iccon up 64
John Ascroft up 55
Moose down 53
DF Mainland down 52
Tony W down 46
Nick Kearney down 43
JJB down 43
Top broker, Craig and Co at number 9 and yes you all guessed it DF Mainalnd bringing up the rear at 75
There is a long way to go.
The followin post will be the full table but I will have to send it via Will Bryant as the file is rather large