Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

[sharechat] Beat the Brokers

From: Mike Hudson <MHudson@placemakers.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 11:03:35 +1300

Hi chatters

I will be posting the February update of the Beat the Brokers competition
later today or tomorrow morning

I can promise you some thrills and spills - there have been some major
ranking changes in during the month and I don't think that any of the top
five from January are still there.

VTL and MSL have propelled new names to the top of the list with one of them
jumping 73 places.

I can also report that one of the brokers is now on the bottom - can you
guess which one?

All will be revealed shortly.

Cheers
Mike H