Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

Re: [sharechat] wrightsons

From: Roy <baldman@internet-auditor.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 16:24:39 +1300

..
tempted to sell when I saw the result ...but after analysis ....very short
term sell..... medium term buy.... when to buy ???????? when the shareprice
moves it will be too late.
Hoop
Disc own WRI ..have no GPG

Well Hoop would have to say I am starting to love this share! and even more
glad that you and others not sure whether to buy or sell ...

Lots of emotion, reasonable volumes, confused volatility.
Don't you just love this market at the moment. Prices increase up to
announcement then drop like a rock on the day, only to recover the day after.

Traders heaven :-)

"I Trade therefore I am"
Zen Trader philosophy

Roy

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] wrightsons Malcolm Cameron