Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - March 2001

Re: [sharechat] Frucor - unleash the Beast !!

From: "Mike Beal" <mike.beal@approved.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 08:21:23 +1300

'Burn' is not Coke's response to 'V' - I think Burn is more aimed at
combatting Red Bull in the club/bar scene.  Coke's response to V is 'Lift
Plus' - a feeble competitor for V - it looks like a bunch of fifty year olds
have got together and said "Mmm, we need cool packaging" - but it's no match
for Frucor's superior marketing/packaging - it must have a tiny percentage
of the market when compared to V.

Who cares if there has been distribution problems in the UK when
international revenues go up 230%!?  Frucor's going to make a stack of money
even if the UK's a disaster...but if the UK does okay then Frucor will go
mental.

Look at Baycorp with revenues growing at, say 25-30% p.a. and the way that
stock has zoomed over the past couple of years - it now has a p/e of 52.
Frucor has a p/e of EIGHT and it's revenues are increasing MASSIVELY!

You're all mental if you don't buy this stock right now!

Disc: Geared into this stock from day one...hoping to retire early when it
hits $10 in a couple of years.