[sharechat] fletcher chellenge breakup

From: "Malcolm Cameron" <malharcameron@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 08:25:49 +1000

Are fletcher challenge directors competent.To set up the breakup vote with
no other options (ie fletcher enegy to be a stand alone company if the sale
to shell fell through. If my understanding of there correspondence is
correct the shell sale falls through the building and forests seperation
also falls over and they pay big damages to the underwriters of the forests
preference share issue. IMHO we have all been sold down the river by another
set of inept directors.
malcolm