[sharechat] TranzRail - Share Price Action

From: "David Ling" <seechoke@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 17:21:13 -0000

Any half decent broker with good market knowledge will be able to advise as
to why TRH has been going up - in BIG volumes.

Those who have been buying have been very grateful (I am told by my broker)
for some very negative comments in this forum a few weeks ago. Apparently
the comments helped to flush out sellers and delivered stock to the buyers
at the lower prices of around $3.60. At $4.15 yesterday, the stock has risen
15.3%so far.

Those with the negative comments, you would not be purposefully doing by
chance to help deliver stock?