[sharechat] WAM - By The Way

From: "David Ling" <seechoke@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 08:49:41 -0000

By the way, I do think that investors do have to be just a little bit more
careful with information risk on WAM.

The loss of the contract may not appear material but it is up to the market
and shareholders to judge and act on ... many a company has gone down the
slippery slope from what initially appears to be a small (immaterial) issue.
  WAM should not treat shareholders like a bunch of fools ...

I seem to recall that THL thought the market was over-reacting to its first
profit hiccup 6 months ago ....

WAM is a stock trading on high expectations (higher than market PE and lower
than market yield) and expanding offshore for growth. It cannot affords to
disappoint. Will investors trust the company to keep them informed of
offshore developments ..properly now?

>From up high, the multitude are but peasants ... let WAM lead yee to the
promised land (I think that's what the company is saying to the market).