[sharechat] WAM - Oh Yah?

From: "David Ling" <seechoke@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 08:32:36 -0000

I assume that Brian Jones (whoever he is and wherever he is from) is aware
of the investigation into 'creative' accounting and potential fraud
perpetuated in the great country of USA (oh Wow!) by no less than companies
like the Lucent's of this world ....

And oh yes .. what about the suicides and misery created by the Lloyds
Insurance debacle in the UK?

The NZ market is no better or no worse than most other markets ... the
difference is that it has more losers who don't know how to invest and
hence, try and attribute blmae to all and sundry.

I don't hear too many complaints from investors who were shrewed enough to
buy WAM during the WAM international sell-down at .. guess what ...$3.40!

Don't bag .. yee who throw the first stone, let yee be without sin!