Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] BOOKS- and Charlie Brown

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 18:00:57 +1300

Charlie,

1. If your nom de plume is such a " trivial matter ", why use one?
( Readers, please note that I am not against the use of a nom de plume, per se! )

2. Referring to - what I would call- an outburst in your " CALLING ALL READERS ( 4 )" Charlie Brown -of Febr. 20, you talked about Holmes and other matters, indicating that you are living in NZ..

Now, you state that you requested 6 waivers of the listing rules from the ASX during the last 12 months and according to you, these were granted.
( Charlie, many people may not believe that! )

It would then be difficult to believe that you did not apply for waivers  from the NZSE. Come on Charlie, how many?

3. Many would say that you could be a fund manager. I don't think that any fund manager would want waivers removed or reduced. If so, that would make you an interested party!

4. Many would believe that you are neither a fund manager nor a broker- they tend to be busy people who can't afford to spend too much time monitoring a Forum.

Others would think that you may be working as a clerk in a broker' s or fund manager's office:a few may say that, writing as you do, is a good way of obtaining Brownee points

Finally, what do they charge in the internet cafes at present?

I don't think that there is any need to further discuss this subject!

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] BOOKS- and Charlie Brown charlie brown