[sharechat] BLT- Bliss corp ATM-A2 corp SCL Southern Captial

From: "Les" <lesmortimer@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 21:00:42 -0800

General drift on info in South is that Bliss Corp is making steady progress with potential news not to far away, maybe the move today is an indication that an announcement is coming.

A2 Corp has just had major share split can't remember the numbers, ready for main board listing and will explode. Apparently international patents are well under way, with some already completed.

SCL has shareholding in both and is the one I'm interested in. It should get a substantial lift in the not to distant future.

All 3, have had low volume lately, although I note that SCL had a couple of large trades today.