[sharechat] Real Time Quotes and Tickers....

From: help <help@nzshares.f2s.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 02:29:06 +0000 (GMT)

hi.

someone mentioned that real time quotes are available at my web site
http://www.nzshares.f2s.com in the 'analyse' menu option.

Sadly these are not "real-time" quotes, as I have not yet found a Free NZSE
data feed, which updates after each trade, minute by minute!  :)
(and I probably never will)
The quotes provided on the "analyse" web page are usually the previous days
close only....which is still useful if you analyse early in the morning like I
do, since the prices then are as up to date as they can be.  :)

Someone also mentioned creating a real time ticker as used by the american
sites.
I have added a couple of tickers to my site.
The NZES ticker is provided by NZIJ.co.nz, and is delayed by 20 minutes, If you
need a more up to date one than that, then maybe you are spending too much time
on your computer!

Thanks for all the people who have made comments and suggestions about my site.
Most suggestions will make it to the site eventuallu...but dont hold your
breath!

regards

Risk

Everyone should have http://www.freedom2surf.net/

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] REAL TIME QUOTES Ben Dutton