Re: [sharechat] Frucor - Mizone : a new star?

From: jerrold poh <pohj@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 23:04:15 +1300

since we're on the topic of frucor, i guess i should point out v, has
been made the official drink for the bfm summer series.

for those who don't know, the summer series is musical event held in
albert park on sunday afternoons normally around this time of year,
hosted by the university radio station 95b fm, and a meeting ground for
many uni students before the year starts off again.

good news to hear, since during the end of the last semister, a barrage
of red bull campaigners went around trying to persuade students to
"switch drinks" by offereing cool freebies, and nice ladies, who handed
out free cans of red bull (yes, red bull, usually worth $2.40 a can for
free ... $2.40 ... wich is the exact same price i bought my frucor
shares for :( ).

--
jerrold (pohj@ihug.co.nz)
gnupg key avaliable