Re: [sharechat] THL

From: "tennyson@caverock.net.nz" <tennyson@caverock.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 23:40:22 +0000

> I used to work for this Company, they are hopeless,
> only look after themselves. Money goes out the
> window, your money.

Since you are anonymous cosykiwi, would you like to elaborate?

Do you mean that the senior managers go on holiday camps at the
shareholder's expense?
Or is their cost control on a day to day operational level
wasteful?  I am genuinely interested to find out what is behind your
comment. SNOOPY

disc: do not hold THL, but am interested in a contrarian kind of way.

Message sent by Snoopy
e-mail  tennyson@caverock.net.nz
on Pegasus Mail version 2.55
"Dogs have big tongues, so you can bet they don't
bite them by accident"