RE: [sharechat] THL-latest

From: Mick Clifton <Mick.Clifton@eskimo.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 17:35:37 +1300

To the Sharechatters who have been talking about THL.
I was speaking to a chap employed by THL whose been transferred to Fiji.
I casually asked him if he had any interesting gossip about THL. He replied saying
"there's a rumour that they are going to sell something".
Now whether that's good or bad, useful or not I'll leave it you.
I just thought it worthwhile to relay this.
Mick a small holder.