[sharechat] WORK TO DO

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 16:27:56 +1300

1. Investment results.

The last one was done on Jan. 30.
I intend to capture most of the latest Interim results before publishing the next one on appr. March 1.

The first interim result came out today: TAB: E/S up 32%; div. up 20%, net debt to equity: 35%. Another cash cow!

However, the market is concerned with the pending enquiry on gambling by the NSW government. TABCORP will be more affected by the outcome, perhaps.

I am waiting for any developments concerning Pay - TV - of horse races from the main participating countries. That should add some 33% to the present share price if it comes to fruitition: < www.racetab.com.au >.

I am particularly interested in the results from CLH. and may want to upgrade the Final result, should the Interim prove satisfactory.

In the last few weeks, Investors have incurred significant losses in Australasia due to various causes. The Montana fiasco has not helped!

2. There is enough material available to do another " Learn to invest....dr Crash".  Will complete in the next day or two. It will be vitriolic!

 Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Daily Share Price History Sam and Ronda Weiss