Re: Re: [sharechat] CBA increases stake in LAC - A smart move !!

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 13:28:22 +1300

I don't have any CBA, but the prognosis for this stock looks good in the short and medium term.

Don't forget that although you live in Australia, we have access to the same channels as you have!

A residence in another country may induce you to advise others but I have had shares in Australia since 1983!

Judgement, rather than residence in another country, is more important.

Anyhow, such advice may be useful to an uninformed trader but we are in there for the long haul!

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] SKC to offer 25 cents / share per FORCE share G Stolwyk