[sharechat] THL

From: "William Blake" <william.blake@internet.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 14:03:10 +1300

I am looking forward to a shake up of the board of THL.
The CEO, Dennis Pickup ( or another name changing a few
letters might be more appropriate) should consider his own
position which is fast becoming untenable. The market will treat
THL as a pariah . One missed forecast is bad enough but two
in such a short period of time smacks of incompetence.
I bought into the tourism story and hence THL in 1999
and am still a  holder.For past 12 months I have kept thinking
that it is too late to sell.Ouch. A board clear-out or takeover
is the only hope for any significant price appreciation this year
as there will be plenty of sellers into any rally.

Wilf "rabbitt in headlights" Blake

Holder of THL

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: RE: [sharechat] Brierleys - Some interesting news (2) Trevor Gilbert