[sharechat] SGI Index

From: "Ben Dutton" <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 06:39:34 +1300

Hi everyone,

We now have a special page up dedicated to the SGI Index - you can check it
out here:

http://www.sharechat.co.nz/features/sgi.shtml

Last weeks performance was again a strong indication of the investing
prowess of ShareChat contributors - the SGI was up 6.3%.  In comparison, the
BTI (Brokers Tip Index) was down 0.1%.

Thanks again to Mike and Peter for initiating this - we'll update this new
page every week.

Best Regards

Ben Dutton

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: re: [sharechat] 2001 competition Mike Hudson