Re: [sharechat] 2001 Competition

From: richard hermans <r.m.hermans@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 21:23:39 +1300

Wow   Wish Id taken my own advice this particular time & stocked up
!!!Might have made up for some of the worse decisions re shares in the
last 12 mnths  like selling MON & AIA  in order to pay for my FFS rts
!!!!!!!!!!!!Some mothers do have em !!!
  Thanks to those who do all the graft behind all this interesting data
we see before our eyes.   Regards Margie