[sharechat] Southern Petroleum

From: "Geoff Ewert" <gewert@wai.quik.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 18:10:42 +1300

Hi Chatter's,

    About 3 weeks ago I received a letter from Gavican & Co.(legal firm) inviting me to join other past Southern Pet. shareholders in a class action against Petrocorp/Fletcher Energy for 0.69c per share.
    While there is a small retainer required the balance of the fee is result based.Are any other (long in the tooth) chatters involved and what chance?
    Good money after bad ?
 cheers G

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] GPG - DWSN DR