Re: Re: [sharechat] Fletcher breakup

From: "greg" <gregoire@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 10:32:58 +1300

Hi Gerry.

I think there is some short term (~2 month) upside in this stock.  It only took a bit of mildly good news - the announcement that 61% of shareholders were taking up their rights - and the price rose steadily for a week.  It seems to me that everybody thinks the stock is undervalued, but there needs to be a catalyst or spark before people start speaking with their wallets.  There are many people who paid a pretty penny for their shares and will be holding on to them for quite some time.  These people have weathered quite a storm over the last few months but there's probably smoother sailing ahead.

discl:  Own FFS.

Regards,
greg

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] AQL share placement Tony Haddon