Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2001

Re: RE: [sharechat] INTEREST RATES

From: "charlie brown" <gordy_gecko@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 11:12:50 +1100

Ian

Thanks very much for your writings.  Being overseas it takes sometime for me
to receive company newsletters and the like.

Hope that your knocking your head against a brick wall comes to fruition.
It is high time that people like PH who used the company as a feeding trough
cough up for their indiscretions.  Just the transactions disclosed in the
2000 Annual Report made me laugh. A slap with a wet hanky is pathetic!!

Agree that the Company needs to take a good hard look at itself and its
future direction. High time that they left the grey suits and 80's notions
behind and got some new blood on board this venture.

Regards

Charles