Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2001

Re: [sharechat] WORK. AT THE COAL FACE- Results (3) -P. Maiden

From: "G Stolwyk" <stolwyk@wave.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 00:49:29 +1300

Peter,

Thanks for your post!!
I hope that you will do well with your CLH:
< www.collectionhouse.com.au > ; it certainly did'nt take long to reach your $3.60-$3.70 mark!

Have you got LACO ? May I suggest, you read the last parag. of my prediction, dated Nov. 27, 2000 ?

The two stocks discussed here are really meant for the long term holder. The annual meeting of LAC will be on Feb. 6.

After I completed the table, LACO rose another 20 cents to $ 4.80< www.lang.com.au >

It seems that Malcolm C. and / or his mates in Australia are buying these recommended stocks. Good luck to you, Malcolm!

Re. QBE, I am confident, but we shall have to wait for their annual results on March 14, only 6 weeks away!
TAB could be a sleeper; again, we need to wait for developments!

I finally got the layout of the table about right: I am not a very good typist !

We have something unique on Sharechat: Is has its supporting staff writers and NetBroker ( I don't get any fees for recommending this Broker ).

It has a research arm ( FIG ) and an investment arm with its indexes and monitoring of picks.

We also has an unofficial 'educational' section with its own brace of live shares! We both have contributed to this lot!

You and RIL? have assisted the Forum with your interpretation of Charts and comments, while other regular contributors are doing their bit as well!

Unfortunately, there are not too many Internet / Dot-com contributors anymore; it will make a difference!

I want to discuss " Weighting of stocks",  "Cycles"  and  "Timing"   in  " Learning to.....", once I get some painting done.

In the meantime, thanks for your help.
Please let me know if you happen ' to dig up something ' on the four Aussie stocks in that table!

Gerry

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Contact Energy in the news Ben Dutton