Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2001

[sharechat] News and the perception of.

From: "John and Beth Schwartfeger" <timestwo@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 14:36:47 +1300

Hi folks.
Well. The news I read in here this morning on CEN made me think that maybe the price of CEN could be in for a rise on the strength of the rumours in the article. Well, that was my thoughts as I felt the scenario being spoken of, of CEN being sold and prospective buyers all cash rich possibly wanting more of a share, would have been a booster for the share price. I know today is a holiday in Auck and turnover is very light at the time of writing this, but it appears the news I thought might be positive is in fact being viewed as negative???  Any thoughts as to why I am so back to front??
Thanks...John.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] News and the perception of. Malcolm Cameron