Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - January 2001

[sharechat] infratil options

From: "Veronica Ryan" <ryanrite@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 08:04:45 +1300

I have just found out that infrastructure & utilities (ift) have issued options
Does anyone have any information on these?
Maybe it would be good to chat about options so small investors like myself can learn and understand more about options.
Where do I go to find out what is going on about options?
Will the issueing of options lower the price of IFT shares?
Are they a good buy?
Should one sell IFT and buy options?
Athol